NextGen Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
The Founder and CEO of a Leading Biotech Startup, and an Eminent Scientist and Researcher, Dr. Nagma Abbasi, is a Determined Entrepreneur
with a Vision. Intending to Tap into the Opportunities Presented by the Unexplored Facets of Biotechnology, Life Sciences, and the Healthcare
Industry, Abbasi Founded NextGen Life sciences in 2014 and is Expanding the Organization's Footprints Across the Global Market.
While Most Entrepreneurs Have Their Hearts Set on Being Recognized as Leaders, Dr. Nagma Thinks of Leadership as a Journey and not an Endgame.
Recently Named One of the Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs in India for 2020 by Forbes, Abbasi is a Brilliant Scientist and an Astounding Entrepreneur. She Completed Her Higher Studies in Business Administration, Doctoral Studies in the Field of Molecular Genetics, and Finally, Her Postdoctoral Studies in the Field of Molecular Biology from Institutes like IMT Ghaziabad, AMU, Aligarh, and Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi, India.
Awards & Accolades
- Received Indian Achievers’ Award 2021 “ Entrepreneur of the year” by prestigious Indian Achievers Forum.
- Featured as One of the “Top Inspiring Business Leaders making difference in 2021” by GlobalTech Outlook Magazine March 2021.
- Received Women of the Year Award 2021 by DigiLive.
- Featured as one of the Top 10 Most inspiring CEO to watch in 2021 by Prime Insights.
- Selected as India’s Inspirational Leader 2020 by WCRC
- Featured among Top 10 Women Entrepreneur in India 2020 by Forbes India
- Selected and featured as Decisive Women Leaders 2020 by Business APAC
- Featured amongst 30 Most Influential CEOs by CIO Bulletin
- Selected as Winner of India 500 CEO Awards 2020
- Awarded as Entrepreneur of the Year Biotechnology and Healthcare Industry 2020 by Power Brands
- Listed as India’s Most influential CEO of the Year 2020—Life Sciences by Corporate Vision Magazine, UK
- NextGen Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. is the winner of India 5000 Best MSME Award 2020
- Featured as The Entrepreneurs Beyond the Bounds of COVID-19 by Business Connect magazine August 2020.
- Featured amongst 50 Leading Companies of the Year 2020 in the USA by leading Tech Magazine The Silicon Review April 2020 Issue
- Entrepreneur of the Year in Trading Business—MSMECCII Genentech Asia Awards 2020
- Women Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 by Business Connect Magazine
- Featured as Emerging Healthcare Solution Providers to Watch in 2019
- Featured as Startup of the Year 2018 by The CEO Magazine
- NextGen Life Sciences has been featured among the Top 20 Best Life Science Start-Ups by Silicon India Magazine in the Year 2018